- Client : Celebrations By Raksha
- Category : Web Development
- Date : 03 June 2022
- Website : celebrationsbyraksha.in
- Location : Mangalore, India
About Celebrations By Raksha
Celebrations By Raksha – is a creative and innovative approach for all special occasions. “Celebrations” provides customized decor elements from over 150 party themes. Its a one stop destination for party supplies, customized return gifts, balloon decor, decorative supplies and table wares.
We expertise in themed birthday parties, baby showers, new born arrival, conceptualized photo-shoots, engagements, weddings and many more. Every decor is designed and developed as per the requirement of the client and thereby we justify to be unique.”
Common issues faced:
- Celebrations By Raksha had no online presence or Website for their business. They were operating only through their physical stores across Mangalore.
- They wanted to enter the B2C market as well. But did not want to invest more in a physical storefront.
- The purchasing habits of B2B customers have evolved over time, and the demand for online stores was growing.
- B2B customers want to quote their prices and interact with the company more. But it was becoming difficult in the offline mode of business.
- Celebrations By Raksha wanted to attract new customers from different market segments.
We advised Celebrations By Raksha to set up online stores, which would allow the company to operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We transformed the existing business digitally and extended it into the e-commerce space. We created a website that offered an aesthetically pleasing UI, smooth navigation and an intuitive user experience.
Celebrations By Raksha, the new eCommerce store, is welcoming new B2C customers alongside existing B2B customers. We integrated the eCommerce store with Celebrations existing ERP system. Customers in the B2C market were able to enter, sign up, and make purchases through the new website.
The existing B2B customers were given credentials to login to the eCommerce store. Now, they could make quote requests and bulk order the items from the website.
- With its entry into the eCommerce market, Celebrations By Raksha could expand into a newer customer base, i.e., B2C along with B2B.
- The cost-efficiency of the business improved since they generated more revenue without investing in more labour or storefronts.
- Sales improved at eCommerce stores due to the cross-selling and upselling of products. This feature was probably the best because of its relevance to the industry in which Celebrations By Raksha works.
- Existing customers from the B2B market, received their own credentials to access the website. This allowed customers to continue doing business as usual, and they began receiving a better purchasing experience through a website as opposed to the offline mode.
- As a result, the customer retention rate was maintained, and Celebrations By Raksha saw a significant increase in order volume.
- B2B customers could order items in bulk with ease. They could quote their prices for these large orders and interact with the company more. This had a positive effect on customer interaction.